QML Material Design Component and Support Library for Android
- Set of UI components implemented Google's Material Design
- Support hardware "Back" key nagivation
- Dimension in "dp" unit. Auto-scale according to system's DP value.
- Provide page transition animation
- Drawable Image provider
- Load image resource from Android resource style file tree. (e.g drawable-xxxhdpi)
- Tint image at load time
- Choose the best image according to current resolution automatically.
- Messege queue between C++/Qt and Java/Android code
- Auto conversion between C++ and Java data type. No need to write in JNI.
- Theme / Style Engine
- A global Theme object. Set once for all components.
- Helper function to create your own derived style.
- "Apache license" - Free to use for commerical application
- Qt 5.4 or above
ActionBar , Button , BottomSheet , Drawable , StateListDrawable Page , PageStack , MaterialShadow , Text, TextField, DropDownMenu, Paper TabBar, TabView, FloatingActionButton, ListItem, RaisedButton
InverseMouseArea, RectToRectMatrix, SystemDispatcher, MouseSensor
Installation Instruction (qpm)
For user who are already using qpm from qpm.io
qpm install com.github.benlau.quickandroid
Include vendor/vendor.pri in your .pro file
You may skip this step if you are already using qpm
Download a release and bundle the folder within your source tree.
Add this line to your profile file(.pro):
include(quickandroid/quickandroid.pri) # You should modify the path by yourself
Remarks: Daily build for non-master branch may not be working.
Class Reference (Under Construction)
If you have any question, please feel free to ask.
Automatic type convertion
Apache License 2.0
- Migrate to build with gradle
- Upgrade min Qt version requirement to 5.5.1
- Upgrade min Qt version requirement to 5.6
- Depreate to use A.dp as measurement unit
- Haptic Feedback
Q. Looking for component that is not supported yet?
Please feel free to submit the request to our issue tracker. Moreover, you may take a look on other component library:
Q. Looking for iOS Native Component?
Q. Any library for ...?
Q. How to create splash screen for Android?
- benlau/quickflux - Message Dispatcher / Queue solution for QML
- benlau/quickpromise - Promise library for QML
- benlau/quickcross - QML Cross Platform Utility Library
- benlau/qsyncable - Synchronize data between models
- benlau/testable - QML Unit Test Utilities
- benlau/qtci - A set of scripts to install Qt in Linux command line environment (e.g travis)