Adapted from https://github.com/grundleborg/QtStomp - Thanks!
Implements a wrapper around original classes
- Can be added to QML
- Headers should be the same as authentication to STOMP Websocket
Authorization: Basic _TOKEN_
STOMP appears to be most commonly associated with Java Spring/Websockets: https://docs.spring.io/spring/docs/current/spring-framework-reference/html/websocket.html
Guides expect WS support in spring to use
.withSockJS(), this conflicts with this implementation
as QtStomp uses a TCP-Socket so there is no HTTP->301 Upgrade request required, just open the TCP Socket directed at your endpoint and start sending encoded STOMP Protocol messages
- Clean-up some of the more "complicated" methods / repetitive functions / as this was mostly implemented when I was relatively new to Qt.
- Implement client-side heartbeats loop (right now server just sends heart-beats)
- Libraritize classes for other uses
- tests most likely no longer work
- cmake is broken as well